Did you know that you can spend one or two semesters at an academic institution abroad while earning credit toward your programme at Otago Polytechnic?
Study Abroad is your chance to travel overseas and add global experience to your programme before you graduate. Exchanges are set up between Otago Polytechnic and an academic institution we are partnered with.
To be nominated by Otago Polytechnic for Study Abroad at a partner institute, you must be:
- Enrolled full-time at Otago Polytechnic at degree-level
- Be in your second year of studies, or higher
- Have achieved and maintained a minimum grade average of a B.
Learners from the following programmes are able to receive credit from Study Abroad:
- Bachelor of Visual Arts
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Architectural Studies
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Design, including:
Published on 2 Jun 2023
Orderdate: 2 Jun 2023
Expiry: 2 Jun 2025