Earlier this year we were pleased to welcome Associate Professor Martin Andrew to the role of Series Editor for our journal series Scope: Contemporary Research Topics. Otago Polytechnic Press publishes four to six issues in this series of peer-reviewed journals every year, on Art & Design, Health & Wellbeing, Learning & Teaching, and Work-based Learning. All issues are freely available to be read online at thescopes.org.
We hope you enjoy reading about research by Martin Andrew and other kaimahi (staff) and ākonga (learners) in our region of Te Pūkenga in this month's issue of Relevant Research.
- Wairua: Te kaiwhatu ātaahua | The beautiful weaver (Katrina Le Cong, Otago Polytechnic)
- Midwinter enchantment (Communication Design ākonga)
- Sartorial continuity (Rekha Shailaj, Otago Polytechnic)
- Rethinking care for chronic conditions (Anna Askerud, Otago Polytechnic)
- Neoliberal capitalism and the modern university (Martin Andrew, Otago Polytechnic)
- Immersed in the environment (Becky Cameron, Master of Fine Arts ākonga, Otago Polytechnic)
- World wide web (Ola Adeleye, Otago Polytechnic)
- Decision to tender (Samanthi Menike, SIT)
- What's in a name? He aha rā te ingoa? (Megan Pōtiki, Region 4)
- Breaking language barriers (Gwyn Reynolds et al, Ara)
Published on 28 Aug 2023
Orderdate: 28 Aug 2023
Expiry: 30 Sep 2023