This is a newly formed position reporting to the Regional Executive Director, Ako Delivery. The role is required to be based in Rohe 4, preferably in Dunedin.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for oversight of the Executive Director’s office.
They will provide professional, high quality executive level support enabling them to undertake their role effectively and efficiently. The role will also assist with support to the Regional Leadership teams.
The Executive Assistant will report to the Regional Executive Director in Rohe Whā | Region Four and will be responsible for:
- Diary management and managing incoming emails on their behalf, responding, or distributing as required and follow up on any relevant actions to ensure they are completed.
- Acting as a first point of contact for all enquiries, demonstrating sound judgement skills in informing the executive leader or disseminating as required.
- Making appropriate decisions on their behalf within Te Pūkenga relevant protocols and policies such as delegation of authority and travel.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Minimum degree level qualification a related field, or the equivalent body of knowledge gained through experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the vocational education sector.
- Demonstrated skills in managing high numbers of inquiries, applying problem-solving skills to provide information and advice on policies and procedures exercising confidentiality and discretion.
More information on the specific requirements and expected deliverables can be found in the position description.
You can view the position description by clicking here or you can copy and paste this URL into your browser: https://www.tepūkenga.ac.nz/assets/pcw/pds/Ako-Delivery-/Ako-Executive-Assistant-to-the-Regional-Executive-Directors-September-2023.pdf?vid=5
Check this page on the Te Pūkenga site for information about how to apply and timeframes.
Published on 28 Nov 2023
Orderdate: 28 Nov 2023
Expiry: 28 Nov 2025