Due date: 3 December 2021 2022 Dunedin School of Art Foundation Scholarships
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Download application form here.
The following conditions apply:
- Three scholarships are offered for applicants applying for an on-site Dunedin School of Art program in 2022. In recognition of Otago Polytechnic’s commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi one scholarship will be awarded to a learner of Māori descent while the additional two will be available to all applicants.
- Each scholarship will be to the maximum value of $NZ5,000.00
- Criteria for the scholarships are that the applicant:
- Is applying for either the Bachelor of Visual Arts or a post-graduate programme of at least 120 credits.
- Has consistently achieved grades of Merit or above, or the equivalent.
- Has supplied documentation of 12 art works to be submitted with your application (no original works, as these will not be returned to the applicant). Documentation is either digital or no larger than A4 size.
- Demonstrates in their application that Dunedin School of Art’s combination of workshop-based, material practices skills and theory is appropriate for their study pathway.
- Has submitted their application by email to email@example.com , or in person to Otago Polytechnic Customer Services, The Hub, Forth Street, Dunedin by 5pm Friday, December 3 2021.
The successful awardees will be chosen by a panel led by the Head of the Te Maru Pūmanawa, College of Creative Practice and Enterprise. Successful applicants will be notified in writing by Otago Polytechnic’s Scholarship Coordinator.
Otago Polytechnic Limited have the power to terminate the scholarship if the recipient ceases to follow the regulations of the programme of study and/or brings the reputation of Otago Polytechnic Limited into disrepute.
Also note: Alumni and Friends Benefits - Fee discount of 15% for Registered alumni enrolling for fee-for-service courses or assessments.
Published on 11 Nov 2021
Orderdate: 11 Nov 2021
Expiry: 11 Dec 2021