Central Campus – Cromwell
Full-time and part-time opportunities available
Permanent or fixed term to work in with your needs
Tēnā koutou katoa
We have exciting opportunities for horticulture experts to join us in teaching horticultural courses within our Central Campus programmes. This position will allow you to share your knowledge, experience, passion and creativity with tauira (learners) of all ages who want to make a career in the horticulture industry. Using your skills, experience and knowledge you will provide an outstanding learner experience for our tauria both in the field and in classroom environments.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
· a thorough knowledge of plants, plant care, propagation and plant science, along with nursery pests, diseases and weeds
· excellent theoretical and practical skills and experience related to this field
· strong connection to the local nursery industry
· a desire to help tauira learn
· a Diploma or higher level qualification in horticulture or viticulture
· a tertiary teaching qualification or a willingness to undertake training in this are.
· excellent communication skills and be a positive and constructive team player.
This is a great opportunity to remain connected to the horticulture industry, but offers you a very diverse and thoroughly rewarding new career pathway. Please indicate your preference in full-time or part-time roles or both in your cover letter.
For a position description or to apply please click on the link
For specific information contact Barbara Emmitt 0800 765 9276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 8 August 2021.https://op.qjumpersjobs.co/jobs/details/1046750